We are now accepting interest from NGOs and aid organizations which are keen to be the first users of the ROAMfilter Plus system with early adopter benefits listed. Express your interest below today!
The all new & upcoming ROAMfilter Plus is the lightest and fastest-to-deploy water filtration system capable of producing up to 250 Liters of clean water per hour.
The ROAMfilter Plus is designed to be highly simple to operate and maintain, long-lasting, lightweight, and cost-effective.
ROAMfilter Plus can be used in:
- Disaster Relief
- Water Storage tank filtration
- Rainwater Harvesting Systems
- Flood water/River water/Lake water/Well water filtration
- Borehole water filtration
- Freshwater boat
- Point-of-entry system for rural households
- 250 litres per hour
- Ultrafiltration technology, 0.02 micron
- Handpump (no electricity required) or gravity-fed operation
- High resilience to debris and particles
- 4.5 kg weight (including accessories)
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Configuration: Hollow Fiber membrane
- Material: PES
- Operating Pressure: <2 bar
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- pH Range: 3-9
- Pore Size: 0.02 micron
- Lifespan: 2 years
Sign-up now to reserve a ROAMfilter Plus!
Why should I sign up?
On top of being part of an exclusive community of first adopters, early birds get to work closely with the WateROAM Team and receive free water related consultation & advice!
The ROAMfilter Plus was developed in partnership with World Vision
WateROAM-World Vision Collaboration
Introduction to the ROAMfilter Plus
ROAMfilter Plus featured in the Media 2016:
On the Red Dot: Making Friends for a Better World (March 2016)
*By being part of the group of early users, you agree to be in close conversation with the WateROAM team in providing feedback and receiving info on how the ROAMfilter Plus system can serve your communities better.